Sunday, October 6, 2013

Love user manual



" Her soul has revived mine
Certainly, she is what was missing for my heart to beat." 






As a writer, i would love to write every night
Just to put my love into words
Forever wouldn't be enough; eternity might
In Rachel's eyes, i saw the sky bursts

Miraculous or just unbelievable?
Where is he, he who created LOVE?
Failed to provide a User manual
Difficult to be Bill Dove

Our ways are somehow all different
To express our inner sentiments
Even body languages have barriers
1000 miles apart, we fail to touch our lovers

Right ways have never been shown
And no one has ever known
I now long for a higher spirit
To handle and deal with this

I hope for my actions to be best
They somehow turn to be worst
Difficult to explain when it hurts
I always run short in words

But let me tell you what Love can
It is not a secret
Rachel changed my plans
I once wanted to be a priest

Love caught me and now I'm better
I want and will love only her
Although i often remain silent
She fills my heart one-hundred percent

I just hope for a new beginning
Thereafter will i offer her one thing
The ability to see herself through my eyes
She would perhaps realize

How a lucky man i am
To be her man
Rachel brought me a real change
And my life is no longer the same


Just to offer her much happiness
I would convert myself into a romantic tenderness
For i sincerely love Rachel
And this is eternal


~~ Bill Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment