Sunday, May 12, 2013

The unconditional Mother's Love

The unconditional Mother's Love



"Being a Mother is the only job that pays well, for its salary is PURE love." 






Voilà, there she is
The queen of the valleys
No much time; a lot to say
Accept, please these lines today

Through the drama
You had remained my mama
 Thou art the greatest among the best
Still extravagant even at thy worst

You are the first
Hurting you ranks as my last
Like Ali in his prime
Thou art forever my number one

The best kid; i have not been
To keep my conscience clean
I'll always cherish your advice to me
Thy son will i always be

For from you, nothing is to neglect
Despite things I've got to  get
Just want to prove to you
You were getting through

Like being always the laureate
Til my doctorate 
Things to make you proud
And other more abound

As i have chosen to listen
Thou art my heaven
Thy voice constantly resonates in my ears
To assure and murder my fears

To make things right
One ought to pay the price
But I am sorry for the worst time
For thy Love has been sublime

To you my message  will be
I will always 'LOVE THEE'
Especially on this day of 12 May
Happy MOTHER'S DAY


~~ Billdove7

No comments:

Post a Comment